[CAFR-L] APPOINTMENT COMMITTEE FOR DEAN OF ARTS & SCIENCE

Robinson, Thomas robinson at uleth.ca
Tue Jan 10 13:50:51 MST 2012

Sorry for sending my original query out without changing the Subject heading.

The deadlines are soon. For ULFA, it is Friday. There are other positions to be filled by faculty. Anyone recall nominations requests for these?

I am not sure of the workload, but this is a critical time for the direction of that office. I would serve, but, as you all know, that would only complicate the process. Someone without my history with the present dean is required.

Tom