[CAFR-L] U of L and political donations

Robinson, Thomas robinson at uleth.ca
Wed Jan 11 02:47:31 MST 2012

It is probable that such changes were made when the University of Lethbridge was being audited by the provincial government. This happened around the time the university had "terminated" two long-serving employees in financial services who had begun to flag certain irregularities. Although this would have been under Turner and Cade, the positive changes should not be credited to them.
-- Tom