[CAFR-L] U of L and political donations

Anthony Hall raprockprof2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 11:31:02 MST 2012

So should somebody be calling for some kind of investigation or public
audit to check for more of this kind of thing. What happens at the federal
level? What is the name of the individual or individuals who sought
reimbursement from the University for attending the dinners, lunches, and
golf tournament? Gross professional misconduct?

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Daniel O'Donnell <daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca