[CAFR-L] Have you guys seen this?

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Fri Jan 27 20:45:40 MST 2012

Our chair: this was passed last DAC. Whatever "passed at last DAC"
means. It doesn't mean anything normally when it tries to constrain
administrative behaviour. But it apparently does when it doesn't.

I'm pretty tired of all this. I say we none of us hand in any "official"
evaluations and take it on on appeal and grievance.

-dan