[cgu-hs-l] CGU-HS Special Issue of Hydrological Processes

William (Bill) Quinton wquinton at wlu.ca
Mon Aug 30 18:29:34 MDT 2010

Not sure why I was copied on this message. Perhaps it was a mistake.

Bill

William L. (Bill) Quinton
Cold Regions Research Centre, and Dept. of Geography
Wilfrid Laurier University,
75 University Ave. West
Waterloo Ontario, Canada, N2L 3C5
tel. 519-884-0710 ext. 3281

http://www.wlu.ca/faculty/wquinton

>>> "Dibike,Yonas [PYR]" <Yonas.Dibike at ec.gc.ca> 8/30/2010 7:49 PM >>>
Hi Sean,

This is just to inform you that I have submited today a manuscript in
titled 'Response of Northern Hemisphere Lake-Ice Cover and Lake-Water
Thermal Structure Patterns to a Changing Climate' by Yonas Dibike, Terry
Prowse, Tuomo Saloranta and Roxanne Ahmed, presented at the 2010
CGU-CMOS Congress in Ottawa for publication on the specially issue of
Hydrological Processes.

Best regards,

Yonas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yonas B. Dibike (Ph.D., PEng.)
Physical Scientist, Hydro-Climate Analysis & Impact Studies,
Aquatic Ecosystems Impacts Research Division,
Science and Technology Branch,
Environment Canada.

Adjunct Assistant Professor
Water & Climate Impact Research Centre,