[confabulations-l] Next Meeting

Burnett, Ben ben.burnett at uleth.ca
Fri Jun 11 10:29:33 MDT 2010

Hi All:

So, I've changed the date for the meetings to Monday, since it does not seem to bother anyone that was able to come, and i does mean some other people will be able to attend as well.  The room and time are still the same:

From 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm in W514.

We will be discussing the following paper next week:

Ko, A. J. and Myers, B. A. 2004. Designing the whyline: a debugging interface for asking questions about program behavior. In Proceedings of the SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (Vienna, Austria, April 24 - 29, 2004). CHI '04. ACM, New York, NY, 151-158. DOI= http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/985692.985712

See you then.  Remember, it's next Monday the 14th.

Regards,
-B

btw, I'll have an automatic reminder go out 30 minutes before we meet.  Not that it would slip anyone's mind :P