[dm-l] A new typeface that might be of interest to medievalists, or "Heb je mijn Brill gezien?"

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Fri Feb 3 14:06:56 MST 2012

Strictly speaking, I said they'd opened access rather than that it was
"open access" (I hadn't actually looked up the licence). I suppose it
would have been best to just say "seem to have made free." ;)

I also didn't mean at all that there weren't superb fonts already out
there, including of course Junicode. Michael Everson has a reference
font that, actually comes closer to doing what Brill claims to do (in a
different email I received), allow you to present texts in any language.

But I still think it is worth knowing about. And I /really/ wanted to
get that Dutch pun in.

-dan