[dm-l] DM communities

Alberto Campagnolo alberto.campagnolo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 11:32:42 MST 2016

Dear members of DM-L

it has been brought to my attention, through an internal investigation,
that the overlap between the members of our official Mailing list and our
facebook community is minimal. This was quite a surprising result.
Both (de facto) communities are very active, and we wish to embrace, and to
interact with, both communities as much as possible.

If you do use Facebook, you may be interested in following our facebook
group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/49320313760/

You can also follow us on twitter (@digitalmedieval) and at
https://digitalmedievalist.wordpress.com/

Thank you for being such an active community!

Alberto Campagnolo
DM Director, on behalf of the Executive Board
--
Alberto Campagnolo, PhD
Digital Humanities & Archaeology of the book Researcher

Mob. +44 (0)7917 793185 (UK)
Mob. +39 347 11 67 355 (IT)
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/acampagnolo