[dm-l] CFP (due Feb 1): Keystone DH 2016 Conference (June 22-24)

Dot Porter dot.porter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 08:06:18 MST 2016

Apologies for cross-posting this announcement from the DHSI listserv. We
hosted the first KeystoneDH conference at Penn last year and it was
incredible; we hope to repeat that this year in Pittsburgh. Young scholars
are most welcome, as are more experienced ones!

Hope to see you it Pittsburgh in June.

Dot