[PRIDE Mailing List] Meeting Tonight! Also Election Results! And Also Things!

Plumridge, Joselyn j.plumridge at uleth.ca
Tue Apr 2 12:33:42 MDT 2013

Happy Not-Monday everybody! The semester's almost over! Aren't you excited?

Things Coming Up:

PRIDE Meeting: Tonight at 5:00 pm in SU058
Pretty, Witty, and Gay: All Week Long at the Bordello
- Unsex'd: Nightly performances at 8:00 pm beginning tonight running thru Friday, with a Matinee performance Saturday at 2:00 pm
- Gala and Art Opening: tonight at 9:30 pm
- New Play Workshop: Wednesday at 6:00 pm
- Movies for 'Moes: Friday at 9:30 pm
- Cabaret Night: Saturday at 9:00 pm

With the Executive elections over, tonight's meeting will be business-as-usual. And speaking of elections, I present to you, the results and our Executive committee for the 2013-14 school year!

President: Joselyn Plumridge (that's me!)
Vice President: Sean Macallum
Secretary: Kira Risler
Treasurer: Bailey Mullen
Events Coordinator: Sam Carver
Media Coordinator: Veronica Reeves
Centre Coordinator: Bailey Mullen

All positions changes come into effect May 1. Congratulations to everyone, and thanks to everyone who came out to vote and show support!

Pretty, Witty, and Gay: The U of L's own Jay Whitehead presents the annual showcase of Queer Theatre, Pretty Witty, and Gay! Come to the Bordello to check out the play Unsex'd, take part in a workshop for new plays, peruse the Gala and Art, and check out the variety of entertainment at Cabaret Night! Witness firsthand the infectious passion for the stage that these performers bring!

Hope you all have a marvelous week!

Joselyn Plumridge
Vice President
PRIDE