[globaloutlookDH-l] DH session proposal "Chinese DH"

洪振洲 jenjou.hung at ddbc.edu.tw
Thu Nov 1 11:05:12 MDT 2012

hi all:

  no matter it would be a session or a round table discussion, if
there are slots still available, I am happy to join. I can share my
knowledge about the digitization activity for Buddhist Cultural
Heritage, also I would like to throw some basic ideas and to discuss
with all of you about how we can spread the DH idea to Chinese
researcher, and how/what practical training course we can/should
provide to them. But in fact, I vote for a round table discussion,
since it is not easy for me to prepare a proper abstract in two days.

all the best

joey