[globaloutlookDH-l] Last call

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Sat Nov 3 00:19:38 MDT 2012

Hi all,

If we are going to submit something, we have less than 24 hours.

As I understand it, this means we still need confirmation from somebody in HK and PRC as speakers.

Otherwise, we have a speaker (Joey) from Taiwan, a chair, and a respondant. Marcus has written an abstract that represents our purposes.

If we can confirm those 2 speakers tomorrow, we have a session. Otherwise we don't, though we can ask to use a business session afterwards.

I'm happy to file the proposal if the confirmations are there!

Sent from Samsung tablet