[globaloutlookDH-l] Last call

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Sat Nov 3 00:28:41 MDT 2012

This is an argument for taking our time, I suspect. I..e. working out funding.

If our proposal to ADHO is correct, then one issue is going to be funding for travel.

This is an excellent idea. So if we need time to make it work, we need time. We are very close!

Sent from Samsung tablet

Jieh Hsiang <jieh.hsiang at gmail.com> wrote:
I've written to Profssor Hsiung.  She's interested but most likely
won't go to the
conference if she has to spend her own money for this purpose.  (I told her
that it is not likely that ADHO can fund this travel for her.)

Sorry,  Jieh