[globaloutlookDH-l] Almost there, but on to Plan B

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Sat Nov 3 16:25:25 MDT 2012

Hi all,

We have done very well on the session, given the short lead,the fact that we've also been working on our terms of reference, and that we are just starting out.

we're not going to make the session proposal deadline. However that is by no means a disaster: we have a good topic, good names of speakers, and have been working together well.This means we have what is necessary to go with the original plan of holding a sponsored roundtable during a business session .

Our proposal for the terms of reference is before the steering committee. Once they have decided at the end of this coming week we can find out more about the mechanics of megetting a spot. In the meantime, it seems to me we should continue to build the session. should we invite the proposed speakers to join our Little group, for example?

Sent from Samsung tablet