[globaloutlookDH-l] Re: Second revised prospectus

Alex Gil colibri.alex at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 09:43:22 MST 2012

Hi Dan, I just wanted to congratulate the team on a job well-done.
Considering the situation, I think the rhetoric is as good as it will get
for a while until a clearer global picture begins to emerge. I look forward
in the years ahead to be a part of this initiative.

Best to all,
A.

Alex Gil
Digital Scholarship Coordinator