[globaloutlookDH-l] Update and a new funding programme

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Mon Nov 12 10:57:14 MST 2012

Hi all,

A quick update: the Steering Committee has been discussing our proposal,
but had to put it off till this week in order to deal with some other
business and because of time pressures for some of the members.

In the meantime, Michael Sinatra passed this on to me last week:
http://www.idrc.ca/EN/Media/Pages/IDRC-and-SSHRC-Launch-iPaSS.aspx

I'm asking our research office how they think we can get on the radar
for this, since it will be by invitation and they are thinking primarily
about the Social Sciences rather than the humanities. But there might be
scope for a nice multi-society approach once we know that.