[globaloutlookDH-l] Update and a new funding programme

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Mon Nov 12 11:58:00 MST 2012

Hi Ray,

Actually the more I read about it, the more I think there might be scope
for a really major initiative--with your training network, centernet,
ADHO, and the constituent societies. They are looking for quite large
projects.

A role for CFHSS might be that they see it as an exclusively SS
initiative (and at the IRDC generally). I'm going to peek around the
IRDC site for a bit and see if there are smaller scale programmes.