[globaloutlookDH-l] RE: CSDH/SCHN conference

Ray Siemens siemens at uvic.ca
Sat Nov 17 14:28:45 MST 2012

Hi Dan (and all)

If there’s something at DHSI that we can do to help, please just say.  Just 1 month after opening our 2013 registration, over 300 folks are already anticipating joining us at the institute ....

Cheers

Ray

R.G. Siemens, English, University of Victoria, PO Box 3070 STN CSC, Victoria, BC, Canada. V8W 3W1.
Clearihue C315 & B043b  P:250.721.7255  F:250.721.6498 siemens at uvic.ca<mailto:siemens at uvic.ca> http://web.uvic.ca/~siemens/