[globaloutlookDH-l] RE: CSDH/SCHN conference

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Sat Nov 17 14:57:54 MST 2012

That might be fun. If we are quick we could arrange something interesting, I bet.

Sent from Samsung tablet

Ray Siemens <siemens at uvic.ca> wrote:
Hi Dan (and all)

If there’s something at DHSI that we can do to help, please just say.  Just 1 month after opening our 2013 registration, over 300 folks are already anticipating joining us at the institute ....

Cheers

Ray

R.G. Siemens, English, University of Victoria, PO Box 3070 STN CSC, Victoria, BC, Canada. V8W 3W1.
Clearihue C315 & B043b  P:250.721.7255  F:250.721.6498 siemens at uvic.ca<mailto:siemens at uvic.ca> http://web.uvic.ca/~siemens/