[globaloutlookDH-l] GO::DH planning document

Ray Siemens siemens at uvic.ca
Thu Oct 11 18:59:54 MDT 2012

Hi Dan, and all,

This is really exciting!  (and apologies that I wasn't available for the earlier phone conference about this.)

I've enjoyed the way in which you lay out the scope of the involvement, never really having thought of it in that way before.

Any questions I had as I read largely fell into the category #3 that you outline below.  How, for example, might GO::DH integrate with the outreach we've got going on in Havana in and around our INKE gathering there in early December?  (If you had some thoughts, we might be able to join forces; here, for our conference and in relation to initiatives begun at UVa, Alex Gil is laying some excellent foundations ... building on his work also for THATCamp Caribe.)

Cheers,

Ray

R.G. Siemens, English, University of Victoria, PO Box 3070 STN CSC, Victoria, BC, Canada. V8W 3W1.
Clearihue C315 & B043b  P:250.721.7255  F:250.721.6498 siemens at uvic.ca http://web.uvic.ca/~siemens/