[globaloutlookDH-l] Tasks

Ray Siemens siemens at uvic.ca
Mon Oct 15 13:20:37 MDT 2012

Thanks, Dan.

This sounds great.

With reference perhaps especially to the second point, what interaction with the standing ADHO ctte structure would you imagine?

I realise this has been a point that's floated back and forth for some time, and I ask because the ADHO ctte structure has representational issues that could come into play, as well as standing ctte mandates as well.

Cheers,

Ray