[globaloutlookDH-l] Tasks

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Mon Oct 15 19:00:35 MDT 2012

Well this is what we are working out.

I think not having the UVa people in is a serious lacuna. I'll contact them.
Sent from Samsung Mobile

Ray Siemens <siemens at uvic.ca> wrote:
Hi Dan, and all,

I guess it all depends on mandate, task, and level of expected inter-relation/-operation.  I'll hold back until others weigh in on this sort of count, but also wanted to ask if you've been in touch with the folks at UVa who are fleshing out DH- and Hums- internationalism.  Alex Gil mentioned it to me last year, and Bethany was (I think) involved in the discussion there as well.

Cheers

Ray

R.G. Siemens, English, University of Victoria, PO Box 3070 STN CSC, Victoria, BC, Canada. V8W 3W1.
Clearihue C315 & B043b  P:250.721.7255  F:250.721.6498 siemens at uvic.ca http://web.uvic.ca/~siemens/