[globaloutlookDH-l] Should we look into a DH Session for Nebraska

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Tue Oct 16 09:15:07 MDT 2012

Hi all,

While we are hammering out terms of reference, a concrete work item. One
useful way of getting the ball rolling might be to schedule a session at
DH.

I could see two possibilities: one is to look at the larger issue of the
lack of DH in low and mid income economies; the other is to concentrate
on a specific area. Given the interests and ongoing activities, it seems
to me that Latin America/Caribbean and/or PRC are the two best candidates.

What do others think? A really interesting session might be DH in/on
China, for example. There is lots of great work going on.

Any ideas?