[globaloutlookDH-l] Terms of reference, redux

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Tue Oct 16 11:11:20 MDT 2012

Good idea! Maybe even a combination: invite COs to appoint representatives to go::dh and have a go::dh observer on relevant committees.

I'm thinking particularly that center net for e.g. might be interested and useful to have on gi::dh and at least two of the others already have semi-official representation.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Neil Fraistat <nfraistat at gmail.com> wrote:
Dan and all,

I, too, am eager to hear what the rest of the group thinks about the points below. For now, I'd like to suggest that the two options you offer in point 5 might be supplemented by a third: that GO::DH have ex officio representation from the related ADHO committees, as opposed to the CO's themselves: those committees that would be relevant include Admissions, Conferences, MLMC, Training (once that is established). Perhaps Ray or someone else could suggest others that I have not thought to include in the list.

Best,
Neil