[globaloutlookDH-l] Terms of reference, redux

Marcus Bingenheimer m.bingenheimer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 11:23:18 MDT 2012

Neil, Dan,

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 1:11 PM, O'Donnell, Dan <daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca>wrote:

> Good idea! Maybe even a combination: invite COs to appoint representatives
> to go::dh and have a go::dh observer on relevant committees.

Compared to most people on the list I am quite ignorant about how the ADHO
works, but the above sounds like a good solution, considering global
outreach is part of the agenda of different COs. ADHO would probably want a
mechanism to facilitate communication on this evolving issue.

marcus

--
Dr. Marcus Bingenheimer 馬德偉
Department of Religion, Temple University