[globaloutlookDH-l] Terms of reference, redux

Øyvind Eide oyvind.eide at iln.uio.no
Wed Oct 17 02:06:52 MDT 2012

Dear all,

Sorry for having been a little slow on responding the last few days.
Good work! I support the points below, with refinements suggested.

I assume that representation could be double for some people, e.g.,
representing one CO and one committee at the same time. We have a
limited number of people willing to work on this, I guess.

I also believe that one of the first things to discuss is how to
approach scholars in areas where we would like to see development. How
do we address the need of institutions being to a degree "homegrown"
with the fact that we propose things from other parts of the world?

Regards,

Øyvind