[globaloutlookDH-l] Should we look into a DH Session for Nebraska

Ray Siemens siemens at uvic.ca
Wed Oct 17 15:44:57 MDT 2012

Hi --

Ø  I'll have to check, but it might be that ADHO has the prerogative to sponsor one session at the conference. If that is true, we could propose this session to the SC. Perhaps Ray knows about this possibility and could enlighten us.

Indeed, we do, in one of the lunchtime slots.  Sometime we've used it, sometime we haven't, but the SC ultimately is responsible for this.

Cheers,

Ray

R.G. Siemens, English, University of Victoria, PO Box 3070 STN CSC, Victoria, BC, Canada. V8W 3W1.
Clearihue C315 & B043b  P:250.721.7255  F:250.721.6498 siemens at uvic.ca<mailto:siemens at uvic.ca> http://web.uvic.ca/~siemens/