[globaloutlookDH-l] Should we look into a DH Session for Nebraska

Neil Fraistat nfraistat at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 08:22:37 MDT 2012

All,

I'd like to suggest to that ADHO split its lunchtime business meeting into
45 minute segments, with the second segment highlighting ADHO's global
outreach by featuring DH work in Chinese. The format could be a lightning
round of project presentations followed by a roundtable.

Does that sound like a good way to proceed? If so, I'll propose it to the
SC. If not, you could always propose a separate conference session, or both
things could be done.

Best,
Neil