[globaloutlookDH-l] Terms of reference, redux

Ray Siemens siemens at uvic.ca
Thu Oct 18 09:08:19 MDT 2012

HI Neil, and all,

I’ve been wondering (as my earlier mails will attest) about interrelation with ADHO structures as well.

This suggestion sounds like a very positive one – a solid way both to ensure that ADHO and GO::DH are working together in areas of shared concern, but more specifically in identifying areas where ADHO could be of greatest assistance.  I think here of the very positive outreach that our Admissions Ctte, and Harold in particular, has done in past.  It seems like a natural fit.

All best

Ray

R.G. Siemens, English, University of Victoria, PO Box 3070 STN CSC, Victoria, BC, Canada. V8W 3W1.
Clearihue C315 & B043b  P:250.721.7255  F:250.721.6498 siemens at uvic.ca<mailto:siemens at uvic.ca> http://web.uvic.ca/~siemens/