[globaloutlookDH-l] Latest version (with improved terms of reference, association with admissions, and structure)

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Fri Oct 26 12:51:43 MDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm attaching a revised terms of reference drawing from the discussions
we had last week.

I believe I have everything we discussed. The only thing I'm not 100%
sure I've got right is the structure of the executive: I've said here is
it volunteers + representatives from Constituent Organisations and under
admissions. The only unsure bit was whether the COs should have ex
officio space on the SIG exec. or not.

Neil: if this is ready to go, what is the next step? Of course, I can
revise it as necessary.