[globaloutlookDH-l] suggest digital scholarship centers for global benchmarking study?

Lisa Spiro lisamspiro at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 10:54:46 MDT 2013

Hi all,

I’m currently working with three colleagues on a Mellon-funded research
project to explore the skills and competencies required to support digital
scholarship in the humanities and social sciences. In order to define
benchmarks, we will be visiting ten “best in class” digital scholarship
centers around the world, five in North America, five international. When
we met Alex Gil at the Digital Humanities conference, he suggested that we
post a message to the group introducing ourselves and our project. We’re
interested in hearing from the GO::DH community about potential locations
for us to visit during the next year. We are using a variety of criteria to
identify potential sites to visit.  These include impact, innovation and/or
strong training and education programs, as well as a willingness to
participate in a site visit. Please email me at lisamspiro at gmail.com if you
would like to suggest a site for us to visit (including your own
institution) or have any questions.  For more information about the
project, please see our blog at http://libraries.uc.edu/blogs/dsgrant/

Thanks,

Lisa

--