[globaloutlookDH-l] Closing the Gap

Bordalejo, Barbara bab995 at mail.usask.ca
Wed Aug 28 13:29:09 MDT 2013

I really like the idea of pre-print publishing: it gives a space to develop work and to gain some exposure. So, yes, please ask ahead about the arXiv model.

Any form of acknowledgement given for this work would be great and if it also handles the mechanics, then it is ideal.

There are many people in this list that are part of ADHO, I wonder if they would like to weigh on the matter of making it an official programme.

And thank you for volunteering!

BB