[globaloutlookDH-l] JDH Peer Review Debate

Alex Gil colibri.alex at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 13:02:07 MDT 2013

Hi all,

In case you haven't seen this. An important and truly difficult debate is
happening on (mostly US) social media channels around the US-based Journal
of Digital Humanities peer-review process. Here is the post by Adeline Koh
that sparked the debate.

http://www.adelinekoh.org/blog/2013/08/29/journalofdigitalhumanitie/

It is my sincere hope that as a community we can get beyond the growing
pains that come with experimentation and diversification. This will be
especially challenging at a global scale.

Optimistic,
A.