[globaloutlookDH-l] Closing the Gap

Dagmar Riedel islamicbookcensus at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 15:49:45 MDT 2013

The debate brings to mind recent articles by women (!!) about (mere)
editing as opposed to doing (proper) research:
http://appositions.blogspot.com/2013/08/sheila-t-cavanagh-value-in-editorial.html
http://www.scholarlyediting.org/2013/essays/essay.2013presidentialaddress.html
As well as the research of book historians, such as Anthony Grafton's
Culture of Correction
http://clio.cul.columbia.edu:7018/vwebv/holdingsInfo?bibId=10161621

Best wishes,
Dagmar