[globaloutlookDH-l] JDH Peer Review Debate

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Fri Aug 30 09:31:25 MDT 2013

Here's an interesting link that touches on the idea of why this kind of
thing happens at experimental Not-for-profit presses/journals.

Without knowing the specific details of this case, I can say that I've
been involved often-enough in what seem like similar situations from the
other side of the table. That is to say making stuff up as we go along.
This is not a good thing in abstract, but it is an artifact of the
disruptive nature of the activity I think that we end up with these issues.

http://scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2013/08/29/stick-to-your-ribs-governance-and-the-not-for-profit-publisher-2/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ScholarlyKitchen+%28The+Scholarly+Kitchen%29