[globaloutlookDH-l] JDH Peer Review Debate

Ernesto Priego efpriego at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 10:16:13 MDT 2013

That's exactly what I tried to say in my comment to Adeline's post, that I
don't think this was a problem arising from the 'experimental' nature of
JDH. I think the problem is a culture of opacity and lack of public, open
editorial policies.

My comment:
http://www.adelinekoh.org/blog/2013/08/29/journalofdigitalhumanitie/#comment-1952<http://www.adelinekoh.org/blog/2013/08/29/journalofdigitalhumanitie/#comment-1952>

*Dr Ernesto Priego
Lecturer in Library Science, City University London
*
http://epriego.wordpress.com/  @ernestopriego<https://twitter.com/ernestopriego>
Editor-in-Chief, *The Comics Grid: Journal of Comics Scholarship *
http://www.comicsgrid.com/
Call for submissions: 100 Years of Krazy Kat:
http://www.comicsgrid.com/announcement/view/1