[globaloutlookDH-l] A proposal for a new working group

O'Donnell, Dan daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Thu Dec 5 12:20:03 MST 2013

This is excellent. And it touches on a number of issues we'll been thinking of. The 2nd hand retailer is an issue we'd not thought of.

You wouldn't be interested in being on a steering committee for this, would you?

Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Department of English
University of Lethbridge
Lethbridge AB T1J  2X5
CANADA

+1 403 393 2539
daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
@DanielPaulOD
http://people.uleth.ca/~daniel.odonnell/
http://dpod.kakelbont.ca/

Sent from my Samsung tablet, probably using handwriting recognition. Which means less typos than on my phone, but often Strange capitalisation.