[globaloutlookDH-l] A proposal for a new working group

Yasmín S. Portales Machado yasmin at cubarte.cult.cu
Fri Dec 6 09:39:40 MST 2013

Yes Dagmar!

We (Luis and Yasmín) will be happy to help on site for any project with
Cuba, but I confess I never did anything like that.

Our country is very state-center, so, I´m afraid that any humanitarian aid
to Cuba will have to pass trough government agencies , but since the DH
people here have not work for an special recognition from the state

I do know from a few schools, editorials and research centers were a few PCs
and other hardware will make the difference.

I can´t see this web that Dagmar recommended (no internet), but I´m open to
dialogue about any idea related to bring stuff to Cuba.

Because broke the US blockade against Cuba feels SO GOOD .

Kisses

Yasmín