[globaloutlookDH-l] Proposed bylaws published

Dagmar Riedel islamicbookcensus at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 13:49:33 MST 2013

Hi Dan,

one quick comment on the proposed window for discussion on the list: Today
is Dec. 9 and in two week we will have Dec. 23. In North America a lot of
people are busy with wrapping up their Fall term, and there is for some
people Christmas ad New Year.  Perhaps Jan. 1would be a bit more humane
deadline?!

-- dagmar

--
Dagmar A. Riedel