[globaloutlookDH-l] Digital Humanities Summer School, Bern, 26-29 june 2013 (bis)

Enrico Natale enrico.natale at infoclio.ch
Tue Feb 5 01:11:00 MST 2013

Sorry for re-posting, but I forgot in my previous message to provide some links to this event !

DIGITAL HUMANITIES SUMMER SCHOOL SWITZERLAND (Bern 26-29 June 2013)
http://www.dhsummerschool.ch

Registration for the first edition of the Digital Humanities Summer School Switzerland is now open !
Please visit our Registration page.
http://www.dhsummerschool.ch/?page_id=16

Senior international scholars will lecture in all major aspects of Digital Humanities. In addition to the plenary courses, the Summer School offers a selection of parallel workshops on various DH topics and tools. See the programme (http://www.dhsummerschool.ch/?page_id=53) for more detailed informations.

There are 60 places available. Registration deadline: 15 April 2013.

All Best,
Enrico Natale
Infoclio.ch
Hirschengraben 11