[globaloutlookDH-l] Introduction

Kiyonori NAGASAKI nagasaki at dhii.jp
Tue Feb 5 04:46:56 MST 2013

Dear all,

My name is Kiyonori Nagasaki. Now I’m senior fellow and general
manager in the International Institute for Digital Humanities and
project associate professor in the University of Tokyo. I’m engaging
in dissemination of DH among Japanese DH-related scholars and DH
education mainly in the graduate school. I’m very interested in this
GO::DH and would like to contribute as far as I can. I suggested
several projects which treat contents in the areas which GO::DH
targets on the Google spreadsheet. I hope they would be useful.

Best wishes,
Kiyonori