[globaloutlookDH-l] Digest?

Bordalejo, Barbara bab995 at mail.usask.ca
Tue Feb 5 15:07:30 MST 2013

Dear all,

This is the second complaint that we have about whether the list should restrict content (I didn't introduce myself not to have to hear anyone that they were not interested). At the moment, this is a developing group, but I suspect that once things settle down a bit, most of people will know what subjects are appropriate. Perhaps, a digest mode is the solution for those who are already over committed and find themselves buried in e-mail.

All that said, I think that the video Domenico posted should be of interest to those who work in education. I'm glad he decided to share it.

Best,

BB