[globaloutlookDH-l] DH projects from/about minority language groups

Øyvind Eide oyvind.eide at iln.uio.no
Thu Feb 28 08:23:51 MST 2013

Dear Lee,

Lots of work has been done with the various languages of the Sami, a first nation in Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Russia, as well as with other parts of their culture. For a start, you may look into Sámi dutkamiid guovddáš (Centre for Sami Studies) at Romssa universitehta (University of Tromsø): http://en.uit.no/ansatte/organisasjon/hjem?p_dimension_id=88182&p_menu=42374 and Sámi allaskuvla (Sámi University College): http://www.samiskhs.no/

--

Kind regards,

Øyvind Eide
Unit for Digital Documentation, University of Oslo