[globaloutlookDH-l] Results of Who are you, Digital Humanists? - Call for translation

Marin Dacos marin.dacos at openedition.org
Sun Jun 2 04:47:00 MDT 2013

Dear friends,

I have published a blog post concerning the results of the survey "Who are
you, Digital Humanists?". In French.

I would like to submit this paper in at least a journal in english and
French, but in a spanish-speaking journal, I think it would be important,
too. http://blog.homo-numericus.net/article11138.html

For this reason, I am looking for people willing to translate it in other
languages!

Best regards,
Marin

--
Marin Dacos - http://www.openedition.org
Director - Centre for Open Electronic Publishing

CNRS - EHESS - Aix-Marseille Université (AMU) - Université d'Avignon
3, place Victor Hugo, Case n°86, 13331 Marseille Cedex 3 - France
Tél : 04 13 55 03 40 Tél. direct : 04 13 55 03 39 Fax : 04 13 55 03 41
Skype : marin.dacos - Google hangout : marin.dacos at openedition.org
Twitter : http://twitter.com/marindacos <http://twitter.com/#%21/marindacos>