[globaloutlookDH-l] AroundDH in 80 Days Editorial Board et Misc

Alex Gil colibri.alex at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 15:29:40 MDT 2013

Hi all,

It's time to put together the editorial board for the Around DH
project<http://www.globaloutlookdh.org/working-groups/491-2/>.
Ryan Cordell's class has done a great job of getting us started. We are
getting ready to move to next stage of development which involves refining
the design and translating the work into as many languages as we have
volunteers for.

Here's how you can help:

a) Nominate someone or volunteer to be part of the Editorial Board that
makes final decisions on the sites for inclusion. We need at least 1
representative from each of the areas defined in our
spreadsheet<http://www.globaloutlookdh.org/working-groups/491-2/>.
We already have somebody for Western Europe, Amelia Sanz, who volunteered a
long time ago.

Contact me directly if you want to be part of the jury/board.

b) Can your team help with translation of the whole site once it's done? We
would like for the actual project to travel around the world before we
launch to the general public. What better way than to have it duplicated in
different languages. It's written in Scalar (so far) so we will ask for
different teams to take over hosting for individual language versions. To
talk about the details contact me directly.

c) Can your team help with design? We just need one team for this. Again
contact me directly.

My email is colibri.alex at gmail.com

#arounddh
A.