[globaloutlookDH-l] Site fixed

Bordalejo, Barbara bab995 at mail.usask.ca
Wed Jun 12 19:52:18 MDT 2013

Dear all,

I managed to fix the site, so now you can read in English or Spanish (in the right place) about Elika and Silvia's mini-project mapping Spanish and Portuguese digital humanities. It is a follow up to #DiaHD to find out people's interests, location and more.

You can fill the form here https://docs.google.com/a/nyu.edu/forms/d/1Pgn8JFMM9aJzxGABvxfcDo8hFHCqvOjr9grsygBsnUM/viewform or take a look at the GO::DH site that was giving me trouble a few minutes ago.

Cheers,

BB

P.S.: If any of you are curious as to what I was doing during #DiaHD, you can read my blog here http://dhd2013.filos.unam.mx/bordalejo/