[globaloutlookDH-l] 'History of institutional knowledge' projects

Alex Gil colibri.alex at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 09:55:05 MDT 2013

Hi Leon,

You should also send this inquiry to the humanist
list<http://dhhumanist.org/>and post it onDH
Q&A<http://digitalhumanities.org/answers/>.
At Columbia, my team is working on an multi-institutional history of
Morningside Heights, but the project is in its early stages. On the last
class I taught at the University of Virginia, my students worked on a
(limited) institutional history through an archive of the speakers that
came to speak there since the 19th century. I can't find the link right
now, but I do know the site was built using Omeka <http://omeka.org>.

Best,
A.