[globaloutlookDH-l] Discussion lists in DH in different languages ?

Marin Dacos marin.dacos at openedition.org
Sat May 4 09:13:34 MDT 2013

Dear friends,

I am writting the paper summarizing the results of the "Who are you,
Digital Humanists?" survey and I would like to complete the information by
a list of all the know discussion lists in DH. I would be very happy to get
such information from you, particularly coming from non English and non
French speaking lists.

Best regards,
Marin

--
Marin Dacos - http://www.openedition.org
Director - Centre for Open Electronic Publishing

** OpenEdition is now a Facility of
Excellence<http://www.openedition.org/10221?lang=en>
* *(Equipex) **
** New email : marin.dacos at openedition.org **

CNRS - EHESS - Aix-Marseille Université (AMU) - Université d'Avignon
3, place Victor Hugo, Case n°86, 13331 Marseille Cedex 3 - France
Tél : 04 13 55 03 40 Tél. direct : 04 13 55 03 39 Fax : 04 13 55 03 41
Skype : marin.dacos - Gmail video chat : marin.dacos at gmail.com
Twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/marindacos