[globaloutlookDH-l] Discussion lists in DH in different languages ?

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Sat May 4 14:52:22 MDT 2013

Marin, Could you circulate that later as well? Maybe a blog posting to
the GO::DH site?

I think if you look through the GO::DH archives, you'll see a thread in
which people wrote about all the lists they wrote to to publicise this
organisation. I don't know if anybody kept a list separately or not.

I don't remember the exact subject line, but people used the same one
for the most part. This would have been in January of this year?