[globaloutlookDH-l] Global essay prize: translators wanted

Daniel O'Donnell daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca
Sun May 5 14:31:23 MDT 2013

Hi all,

A separate request to this list: as you have seen, we have just
published the call for GO::DH essay competition
(http://www.globaloutlookdh.org/global-outlookdigital-humanities-global-digital-humanities-essay-prize/).

Alex Gil has already translated the page into Spanish and Domenico
Fiormonte has agreed to translate it into Spanish. We would be very
grateful to any other volunteers who would be willing to translate or
paraphrase the page into other languages.

If you are able to devote some time to this, please let us know via the
list and create an account for yourself at our blog by registering: you
can then be given the appropriate permissions.

We would also greatly appreciate your help in posting this call to
relevant mailing lists: as several people have mentioned on this list,
there is no single list that reaches the majority of people working in
DH around the world; especially if we are looking to encourage
submissions from underrepresented groups, we need to make sure it gets
wide circulation!

I'm sending to humanist, dm-l, and tei-l right now.